Season four finale Q&A - S4E11
This season I’ve wanted to cover a range of topics that we need to be speaking more about, understanding better and particularly, a lot of topics I wish we would normalise and share more openly on.
In this season’s final episode, I answer the following questions:
1) I get super wet. Sometimes I get shy about it. Is it normal? I know men love it but I worry.
2) I never want sex anymore, what can I do to change this?
3) Are sex toys degrading towards men?
4) I struggle with pain during sex. I can use tampons and worked with a physio to manage this on my own but as soon as a man comes near me, I freak out. Why can’t I get over this?
5) I want to become a sexologist… how do I do this? I’m in my first year at university studying.
I can’t wait for some very exciting content coming your way soon. Keep an eye out for what’s next on Asking for a Friend.
This week’s episode is sponsored by & Bam. Erectile Dysfunction can be awkward to talk about, and this makes it hard to treat. &BAM connects you with a doctor and, if suitable, ships prescription treatment plans discreetly to your door. Stop whispering erectile dysfunction at the pharmacy counter.