Smart web player
Modern web player, easy to embed and rich with features.
Satisfy users with slow or expensive data, while keeping high quality available.
Streams are published in multiple formats to ensure wide platform compatibility.
No concurrent limit
A robust delivery network caters for unlimited simultaneous listeners.
Per-month Commercial and Community packages with low metered rates.
Detailed and up-to-the-minute listener analytics from an online dashboard.
Optional pre-configured hardware to capture and upload audio from the studio.
Expert assistance to your listenership via email during business hours.
Monitor & alert
Our ops team monitors your stream input and volume.
Radio streaming packages
Pre-configured and simple to connect.
To capture audio in your studio and upload it into our platform we offer a choice of two hardware options. Pre-configured units that are easy to install and managed remotely by us.View hardware options
Month-to-month contracts. Overage rates based on peak monthly concurrents.
All packages are available on month-to-month contracts, preventing lock-in and reinforcing our commitment to providing the best product possible. Usage based rates may apply in addition to standard monthly service fees.
- Usage rates based on the peak concurrent (simultaneous) listeners reached in a month period.
- Rates invoiced in blocks of 100 concurrent listeners.
- All package prices include up to the first 500 peak concurrent listeners.
- Included concurrents cater for 8,000 — 16,000 monthly listens, depending on listenership patterns.
Smart web player
Modern and user friendly, with powerful features below the surface.
Add our modern web player to any website with just one line of HTML. A clean and user friendly interface hides an intelligent piece of software:
- Auto-selects optimal audio codec for browser.
- Tracks anonymised user behaviour for listening analytics.
- Mobile friendly with pure HTML4 fallback for old devices.
- Displays current playing song information, if available.
- Allows switching between available bitrates.
- Basic theming support available on Commercial package.
- Embed with one line, play with one button. Our player does the rest.
|Low||32 kbps||40 kbps|
|Medium||64 kbps||60 kbps|
|Total output streams||6||9|
Multiple bitrates & formats
One stream becomes many to cater for different users, devices and networks.
Different bitrates allow users with slow or expensive data to choose a lower quality stream, while high fidelity remains available. Great for developing markets where expensive mobile networks dominate, while still fully catering to developed markets.
Each output bitrate is also available in multiple codecs to guarantee full compatibility on older devices, while retaining the best codec for modern devices. And with our modern web player, listeners do not need to choose - they simply click play and get the best possible result.
|Concurrent listeners graph|
|Peak listen times|
|Browsers & applications||–|
|Quality & format||–|
Extensive up-to-the-minute analytics of stream listeners provide stations with valuable means to understanding their listenership trends, technologies and make-up.
Some of our streaming customers.
Modern streaming solutions for commercial and community broadcasters.Pricing & signup