#6 SAMP & BEAN CURRRY
600g (3 cups) ACE QUICK COOK SAMP
45ml (3 tbsp) sunflower oil
1 onion, finely chopped
2 cloves garlic, crushed
1 red chilli, deseeded and chopped
1 green pepper, chopped
1 red pepper, chopped
60ml (4 tbsp) curry paste
10ml (2 tsp) turmeric
Salt and cayenne pepper, to taste
1 can (410g) ALL GOLD Diced Tomatoes
1 can (410g) KOO Beans
125ml (½ cup) chicken stock
Fresh coriander chopped
1. Bring water to boil in pot, Place ACE QUICK COOK SAMP, turn down heat and simmer gently for 30 minutes until Samp is soft. Drain excess liquid if any.
2. Heat oil and fry onion and garlic until soft and translucent.
3. Add chillies, peppers, curry paste and turmeric, stir to mix and fry for 5 minutes.
4. Add the tomatoes and simmer on medium heat for 20 minutes.
5. Add stock, simmer until thick and saucy. Stir in cooked Samp and fresh coriander, heat through for 10 minutes.
6. Serve on its own or add meat of your liking